Job Offer - Online Marketer Germany
For our office in the center of Rotterdam, Siblu Vakantieparken is looking for a: Online Marketer Germany. At Siblu people can experience a fantastic holiday and/or own an own holiday chalet. Siblu is the European market leader in selling holiday chalets.
About Siblu Vakantieparken
With 24 holiday parks and more than 10.000 chalet owners, Siblu is the European market leader in selling holiday chalets. Siblu also focuses on the tourist rental of the holiday chalets on behalf of a chalet owner. With more than 40 years of experience, Siblu is fully committed to a fantastic stay for both our holiday chalet owners and holidaymakers. We currently have 3 holiday parks in Zeeland (de Oase and In de Bongerd) and 1 park in Groningen (Lauwersoog) and we have the ambition to expand.
Siblu has a head office in France (Pessac) and an office in Rotterdam for the Dutch, Belgian and German market. To learn more about us, our holidays and chalets, please have a look at our website: www.siblu.de
As an online marketer we ask you to be enthusiastic, flexible and analytical at your job so you can work with us on a varied range of marketing and e-commerce tasks. In this exciting role you will be focusing on expanding the brand of Siblu within Germany and German speaking countries.
As a team, we will be responsible for the goals we set for the sales of our holidays and chalets in our 24 holiday parks in the Netherlands and France.
We have worked hard to become a well-known name in the Netherlands and Germany and Siblu has the ambition to grow even further. Working with us, you will feel the ambition and we will challenge you to grow with us.
Your main tasks:
- You’re responsible for the content and SEO of the 2 German language websites for chalet- and holiday sales.
- Responsible for management, optimization and expansion of German campaigns and budget in Google Adwords and social media advertising.
- Develop and prepare newsletters and organic social media for all our markets.
- Propose and contribute in developing and executing new and innovative online marketing initiatives for our German audience to drive our business results.
- Various other marketing and communication tasks, which all revolves around our customer journey and – satisfaction.
Function / profile requirements:
- You have (at least) a bachelor degree in marketing/communication.
- Minimum of 2 years of work experience.
- Excellent command of the German language, both spoken and written (must).
- Experience with running Google Adwords campaigns and social media advertising.
- Independent and stress resistant.
- Team player who is able to work with tight deadlines.
- Living in the great Rotterdam area
- Ideally speak Dutch, but good written and spoken English will do as well.
- A challenging and varied job for 38 hours per week at our office in Rotterdam.
- An independent function with plenty of room for own ideas and input.
- A competitive salary and employment conditions.
- A pleasant working environment with a collegial and informal atmosphere and all the room to grow and develop your skills.
Expected start date: in consultation
How to apply?
Please send us your motivational letter and CV in English to email@example.com addressed to Laurens Vos. If selected, we will first have a short introduction via an online meeting, which can be followed up with an invite to our office. If you have any questions, please phone our office in Rotterdam on: 010-3031820 and ask for Laurens.
We are looking forward to your application.